Marketing management tips from my experienceAuthor : Mohammad Ali , Founder and CEO of Inventory Software Services
Published : Last Modified :
Marketing is one of the vital parts of a business. Without selling, production is valueless. In the competitive business world, every business trying to take better steps than their competitors. Though all are trying to acquire the top positions, only some businesses able to take the positions. Some businesses have some limitations to be top, maybe investment amounts or many other reasons. Some businesses unable to manage the tasks properly due to lack of responsibilities or failed to take the right decisions at the right time.
From my experience here I share the key tips of marketing management to be successful in any marketing area.
Management is the central point of any department. Why not marketing?
Here I discuss how to organize your marketing department, how to keep peace with marketing trendings, how to catch future opportunities and how to modify your team to get maximum outputs. Don't late. Let's start
How to be successful by organizing marketing management
The initial and most vital part is planning. Your all tasks get directions from the plan.
To make a great plan study the three key points
- Analysis the demands of the current markets
- Previous market trendings
- Analysis of your competitor's activities
Don't copy your successful competitors, you may have some limitations or advanced opportunities than your competitors. So it's a maybe a great fool work for your business. Study and get knowledge from your competitors, analyze and then make your plan from your own label. The size of your businesses may be small, medium or large. For every size and type of business, marketing planning is an important task.
See the key points
- Take the acceptable good policies from your competitors.
- Analyze the competitors lack points. If possible take the advantages rather ignore.
- Find new opportunities from your label.
- Organize all of your tasks in intelligent marketing management.
Let's start, how to organize your marketing management.
I divide the marketing management into three types to get maximum outputs. I think it's a great and effective idea.
1. Structural: Structural part discuss the structure of your marketing department. It helps to organize your departmental structure smooth, effective and high qualitative.
See the structural key points of marketing management:
Divide your marketing department: Dividing your department is an effective way to organize your tasks. You may have a business which needs both manual and digital marketing. For this, you can divide the marketing department into manual and digital marketing. If your business marketing area is so large, you can also divide the manual marketing department according to regions.
You may have vast products of different types. It's also a good idea divide departments according to the products group. Department wise works have so many advantages.
See the advantages of department wise works in the marketing section
- Organize your works
- Employees get opportunities to expertize in a specific area
- Employees feel more comfortable
- Easy to audit
- Help for effective market analysis
- Effective department wise train up
Do you want to work randomly? Off course not. So, studying in your business marketing field and dividing your marketing department is the first and vital task of your marketing plan. To divide consider your study, your ability, and opportunities.
Organize command chains: Command chain is the pillar of any corporate department. Corporate success depends on the strength of the command chain. So, it's important to make an effective marketing command chain for your marketing department.
Before planning your marketing command chain consider the following key points
- Consider your business size and ability
- The range of your marketing area
- Study of your competitor's activity
- To get maximum outputs with the lowest budget
- and other relational factors from your practical experiences
Make effective root label teams: A team makes tasks easy and comfortable. So, making root label teams is another good policy to get maximum outputs.
See the advantages of teamwise works in root label
- They work with pleasure
- Team members help each other to be more expert
- Every employee has not all ability. The unity makes them stronger than competitors
- Make easy to solve problems in the root label
- Balance root label strength
It's also important of your team members professional skills, punctuality, and responsibility. To make a good team think everything to be better.
2. Functional: This part discusses the tasks of your marketing management to be advanced, smart and effective.
See the functional key points:
Audit: Auditing is a process to observe the performances of your employees. Without auditing your employees fell free and sometimes not aware of their responsibilities. In this case, you may be lost your business in the near future. Make a smart, punctual, hard-working team audit their employee's marketing activities regularly. The team submits reports and business leaders take steps to improve the business's present condition.
Analysis: Without analysis business leaders can't take proper steps to go forward. A good analysis helps to find your lacks, opportunities, future trends helps to prepare for the next labels.
See the parts of a good market analysis
- Employees performance
- Market analysis
- Analysis of competitors activities and performances
Tasks of analysis
- Find the lacks of your marketing
- Find opportunities
- Market trending
Take steps after analysis
- Find the solutions of your lacks
- Find ways to take the opportunities
- Developing a plan to achieve the advanced label
Arrange training regularly to improve your employee's skill: Skill is the key to employees success. Arrange training regularly to improve employee's skill and take him next label. Market trendings are always changing. So, it's important to keep the peace with new trendings. Training helps them to keep updated.
See the advantages of training
- Developed employee's skill
- Stay updated to keep pace with new trending
- Increase employee's confidence label
Overall, in this competitive age, every part of your business need to keep updated. For this, training is the major solution.
Arrange meetings regularly: Arranging meetings regularly opens the doors to find real-time problems, solutions, and opportunities. Here employee's of every label can talk openly and business leaders can learn about the present practical field's conditions and greatly helpful for both root label employee's and business leaders.
See the advantages of arranging meeting's regularly
- Business leaders can learn about present practical field conditions
- Root label employees can learn about business leaders next goals and policies
- Business leaders can get an opportunity to inspire root label employees.
3. Intellectual: This part helps to keep pace with time and take future opportunities.
See the intellectual key points
Keep pace with time: Day by day, new trendings are coming. To keep strength positions in the markets or developed more your marketing department must be intellectual. I think the good strength of your employee's intellectual property takes your business in the super advanced label./
Make experiments: Every big successful business always ensure a budget to make experiments to find future opportunities. And for this, they are always prepared for the futures and able to keep in top positions.
The bottom line: An effective, intellectual and advanced marketing management helps to achieve the top position in your market. If you have already the top position, it will give you a more successful story.